In this book, which offers us an unexpected exploration of Bogotá, we discover an unknown vision of the capital, a multifaceted reflection of its most precious landmarks.
Taking advantage of the extraordinary possibilities of an innovative photographic camera —specially built for us—, which rotates on its axis, captures 360-degree panoramic views and modifies the aperture of the diaphragm to balance the interior spaces, this book, in an innovative landscape format, It shows us in a never before achieved way the entrails of forty-six of the most representative monuments of Bogotá, in the inspired images of the photographer Cristóbal von Rothkirch and the authorized texts of the historian Enrique Santos Molano.
- 2 kg
- 192 pages
- 45 x 18 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas Jiménez, Juan David Giraldo
- Texts: Enrique Santos Molano
- Photography: Cristóbal von Rothkirch, Juan Carlos Cristancho
- Art Department: Andrea Velez, Enrique Coronado
- Contributors: Stella Feferbaum, Carmen Elisa Acosta
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Mayor of Bogotá