Also available in Spanish with the title: Bogotá Desde el Aire
Bogotá is revealed in this book as a new city. Seen from the air, it exhibits the rational and geometric layout that its architects and urban planners perhaps dreamed of. Contemplated from above "far from everyday events" it presents us with the angle that unifies it in its most harmonious whole and the order of a beauty never before appreciated. The tour that this second edition, updated and expanded, offers us is like a tribute of love to the city and a testimony to its surprising development. With photographs by Jeremy Horner and other lenses, and with texts by Fernando Garavito and Enrique Santos Molano, this book provides aesthetic and architectural arguments in favor of a city that can be as resplendent from its core as from its heights.
- Second: 2004
- 2 kg
- 168/216 pages
- 25.4 x 30.5 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas Jiménez
- Prologue: Fernando Garavito
- Texts: Enrique Santos Molano
- Photography: Jeremy Horner, Cristóbal von Rothkirch, Eric Williams, Pilar Gómez, Aldo Brando, Antonio Castañeda Buraglia
- Art Department: Mercedes Cedeño, David Rendón
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Granahorrar, Pedro Gómez y Cia., Banco Central Hipotecario, Publicar SA, Civilia Ltda, Ladrillera Santafé SA, Cemento Samper SA, Gomega, Frontier de Colombia, Helicol SA