Also available in Spanish with the title: Casanare - Overflight of Astonishment
After extensive coverage in exhaustive overflights, this book—predominantly photographic and of great aesthetic sense—records from the air the rich natural diversity of the territory of the department of Casanare, where its 19 municipal seats are also registered.
It is a fascinating aerial journey through the four clearly differentiated regions of this territory: the mountain foothills that start from the snow-capped Cocuy; the plain foothills with its beautiful geological formations, where you can see how the eastern mountain range enters the plain; and its two types of plains—alluvial and eolian—that make up most of the department.
In its 250 pages, this valuable document allows us to appreciate, in all the splendor of the rainy season, the geographical, vegetal, water, urban and economic features that characterize this thriving region of the country.
With the sponsorship of the Perenco oil company, which celebrates 40 years of work in the department, this book is a splendid tribute to the nature of Casanare: its great rivers, its multiple pipes, its bushes, its morichales, its rich flora, its fauna, its indigenous reservations and its oil and agricultural activities, represented by its extensive rice and oil palm crops, among others, which predict its future.
- 1.5 kg
- 248 pages
- 30.5 x 20 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Camilo Jiménez
- Photography: Rudolf, Nicolás Bright, Sebastián Schrimpff
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Perenco Oil and Gas