Eleven stories of excellent craftsmanship and great sensitivity make up this first book of stories that Mauricio Reyes Posada has been owing to his readers since 1968, when in a university contest he received first prize with "El Triángulo", which opens this volume. Immersed in reality and emanating from it, Reyes Posada's stories rescue memories of episodes that have marked his daily experience, as well as the hidden experiences accumulated from his perceptions. In other words, supported by a creative use of language and a fruitful exercise of the imagination, the author achieves, through a fortunate literary catharsis, not devoid of humor and grace, inner emancipation, the eviction of his ghosts. The "emotional or intellectual" affective substrate that permeates each story is revealed in the rushed memory of the companion and in the range of characters and situations, objects and relationships that make up the national future.
This is, in summary, a refreshing selection of stories by the Colombian writer.
- 0.5 kg
- 272 pages
- 14 x 20 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Mauricio Reyes Posada
- Several Colombian photographers