Also available in Spanish with the title: Colombia Inédita
Much more than a trip through rural and remote Colombia, Santiago Harker has captured in this work a journey through the textures, shapes and shadows of this unique country. Herein lies the appeal, originality and permanent validity of the book. Because Harker's eye captures the wonderful thing about Colombian everyday life, its different lights, the subtlety of the details, the humor and color that do not change with the times, which are the intangible heritage of this corner of South America.
This book has been republished and expanded since 1992. But in each of its editions, Colombia Inédita reaffirms something that can only be achieved with perseverance, ingenuity and sensitivity: the author's style. Whoever opens these pages should not be surprised that—after this visit—he can already recognize a “Harker”—because the author not only shows what he sees the way he sees—but also infects us with his peculiar visual sense. One ends up watching “Harkers” which are nothing other than the essence of Colombia.
Juan Carlos Botero's text reveals his vision, as peculiar as that of the photographer, of the life and nature of the country.
- 2 kg
- 224 pages
- 22.9 x 30.5 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author/Photography: Santiago Harker
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Juan Carlos Botero Zea
- Art: Mercedes Cedeño, David Antonio Rendón