Colombia Secreta, the one you will have in your hand, is much more than it seems:
This is a careful selection of the beautiful and hidden landscapes that Andrés Hurtado has frequented for decades. But it also describes the inner journey that these trigger and the spiritual havoc that such magnificence of nature has left in the soul of the photographer.
The book is a jewel full of facets that Hurtado has been polishing and that he gives us, with texts as fascinating as the thirty-two places captured:
It includes—among others—black and white Amazonian rivers, magical hills, Andean peaks—the stories of climbing volcanoes are worthy of a tropical Jules Verne—, the two oceans from Nariño to Providencia, deserts—with profound meditations on the different forms of solitude—mysterious moors and enchanted lagoons! Andrés Hurtado, educator, columnist, environmentalist, photographer, has walked – since 1959 – the splendor of Colombian nature. Pioneer of ecotourism, promoter of ecological respect, he has been awarded in environmental journalism, photography and tourism, and invited to environmental conferences around the world and has published 6 books, four of them in Villegas Editores.
This book had its first edition, in large format in 2004, which received the first prize for Best Travel Book from the Latino Book Awards at BookExpo America in Chicago, USA.
Since that date, it has been the best-selling book in the 21st century for Villegas Editores and four reprints have been made of it.
This innovative format preserves the literary content—in a bilingual English/Spanish edition—and the striking photographs with the legendary quality of our editions.
Villegas Editores begins with this unique work, its Colombia mission in its hands: Celebrating 50 years of life, the publisher wants every home in the country and the world, every traveler abroad to carry with them our motto, good image and love for Colombia.
That books are part of the daily lives of Colombians, that they can be shared and given as gifts in a unique and irresistible format.
Because beauty is.
COLOMBIA NATURE PLACES
Bilingual book in Spanish and English
408 pages / 10.0 x 10.0 cm
210 color photographs
Pocket book with gift bag
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.