This cased edition, full of striking images, captures the emotion, effort and projection of all types of Colombian athletes on different national and international stages.
The Ministry of Sports is, as María Isabel Urrutia says in her prologue, a commitment to the development of the country… and its future! Four chapters show different angles of this vital human activity: Tokyo 2020—our participation in the Olympic and Paralympic games—with testimonies from multi-medalist participants, a list of the medals won, a graphic tour of the World Cup event, and the projection towards the next meeting, Paris 2024, highlighting sport from the Paralympic point of view. Other topics such as the fight against doping, sport as a life project, the importance of women and children and the participation of different regions are also profusely illustrated. QR codes lead to videos on the topics covered.
- Publication year: 2022
- Spanish Language
- Weight: 1kg
- Number of pages: 200
- Dimensions: 18 x 18.5 x 3 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Edition: Benjamín Villegas and Laura Villegas
- Texts: Alirio Bustos and Ministry of Sports
- Photography: Audiovisual Team of the Internal Communications Working Group of the Ministry of Sports, Colombian Olympic Committee, Caimanes de Barranquilla, Colombian Rugby Federation, official Instagram of Luis Díaz, Andrés Felipe Alvarado, official Instagram of Catalina Usme.
- Enrique Coronado Art Department
- Orthotypographic correction : Sergio Alzate