Also available in Spanish with the title: Delicious Tropical Fruits
Fruits are here a fundamental part of what we have called the Coffee Culture, since for generations they have been the foreground of the landscape, the complement of the economy, the flavor of customs and the tradition of good food.
In this book we rescue, with creativity and innovation, the best of culinary knowledge about the most exquisite and exotic tropical fruits, many of which are only now being discovered by the palates of countries with seasons, and we open the doors to healthy and wonderful gastronomic experiences.
- 1.5 kg
- 176 pages
- 22.9 x 30.5cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Liliana Villegas
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas Jiménez
- Photography: Eliaju Ben Ephraim and Jorge Eduardo Arango, Germán Vallejo
- Airbrushing: Hernán Cuervo
- Art Direction : Liliana Villegas, Mercedes Cedeño
- Research : Guillermo Vera
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Corporación Financiera de Caldas Fedecafé Proexport