Also available in French with the title: Douce Tentation
In this her first book, María Villegas splendidly displays her knowledge of culinary art, her fantasy and her creativity. His idea, "he tells us in the Introduction of the book," is to achieve innovation, to present alternatives to what is known, to what is routinely accepted by custom. The result is seventy recipes for unusual desserts, inspired by different cultures and made with the most diverse products, in the most exotic and daring combinations: apple and saffron, fennel and peach, cherries and roquefort. Step by step, without ever exceeding our culinary possibilities, the sequences that must be followed for its faithful reproduction are indicated here.
The final presentation of each dessert, which reveals a taste for the sensuality of textures and a fascination with shapes, is captured by the specialized lens of Matthew Leighton and constitutes a work of art in itself. This book is one more demonstration that cooking in general, and pastry in particular, are fields for the ineffable craft of creation.
- 196 pages
- 10" x 12"
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: María Villegas
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Photography: Mathew Leighton