In this magical book, María Villegas integrates all her knowledge as a nutrition and health coach, framed in a fantasy story and a surprising journey into the world of well-being.
Throughout this journey, whose central protagonist is Santa Claus, children will be able to share his challenge and adopt the simple secrets that he discovers to have good nutrition and acquire healthy living habits.
The story begins the night when Santa Claus, because of his big belly, gets stuck in a chimney, endangering his life and alarming the children of the world. Faced with this situation, the Grand Council of Elves rules that—with the help of an ingenious device—Santa must set off in search of the source of life.
The first stage of this adventure tour takes you to a legendary monastery, where you learn to connect with your emotional state to achieve physical well-being and release stress. Later, he arrives at a hidden post office, where magical doves encourage him to resume his broken relationships. Later, an intricate labyrinth will test your physical resistance and it will be the Three Wise Men who will reveal to you the enormous and crystalline power of water to stabilize health. Finally, a graceful elf will teach you the benefits of eating portions of rainbows to always live full of energy.
Renewed and grateful to discover that the source of life is within all of us, Santa returns home with the mission of divulging the secret of how to keep it always alive.
This inspiring book will surely impact not only the lives of children but also the entire family for well-being, health and happiness.
Lessons from the journey:
• Inner well-being and happiness.
• Relationships and repair.
• Physical activity, action, fun.
- 64 pages
- 29.2 x 22.9cm
First place - Awarded in the 18th edition of the International Latino Book Awards, 2016. — Best Cover Illustration
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: María Villegas