This type of aggression – one of the most common causes of youth suicide in the world, with an average of 300,000 cases per year – has spread alarmingly in various environments in Colombia.
Convinced that this phenomenon concerns us all and aware that an education focused on tolerance and coexistence must contribute to healthy and respectful social behavior, this book represents a useful tool to analyze this problem and prevent school bullying wherever it occurs. campus. Its treatment of the topic, endorsed by psychologists and education specialists, the language in which it is presented, as well as the creative illustrations that accompany it, should stimulate empathy, solidarity with the victims and the rejection of this type of aggression.
By breaking their silence and sharing their experiences, victims will be able to overcome their situation and help others in similar circumstances, thus contributing to the overall fight against bullying .
- 196 pages
First Place - Awarded by the 17th International Latino Book Awards, 2015. — Best educational book for young people
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: María Villegas
- Illustrations: Iván Chacón