On the centenary of Douglas Botero Boshell's birth, his family pays this tribute in two volumes, with an account of his life and the complete collection of his journalistic columns, written under the pseudonym Kerensky. The work includes texts by Juan Gustavo Cobo Borda and Patricia Pinzón de Lewin.
This man from Bogotá, son of an Antioquia native and an English subject, lived since he was a child in a very close relationship with national public life. Perhaps the most notable public positions on his resume were as Minister of Communications and Politics, and then as ambassador in Washington and Caracas, the two most important headquarters of Colombian foreign policy.
At age 76, Botero Boshell, blind due to an accident, began dictating his columns for El Tiempo under the pseudonym “Kerensky.” A staunch supporter of order, respect for the law and the regulation of society “in a severe manner and with full compliance”, he recorded in them all his memories, readings, convictions and manias, giving us a faithful portrait of himself, clearer now. than in the controversial political climate that gave rise to them. But, beyond its archaeological value, the themes addressed by Kerensky are still relevant.
- 2 kg
- 240 pages
- 16 x 23 cm
Second place. Awarded in the 19th edition of the International Latino Book Awards, 2017. — Best Biography
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Texts: Juan Gustavo Cobo Borda, Patricia Pinzón de Lewin
- Edition: Benjamín Villegas
- Graphic Research: Juan David Giraldo
- Art Department Enrique Coronado, Joselyn Gómez
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum
- Onomastic Index : Leandro Carvajal Trillos