Also available in Spanish with the title: À la Carte
À la carte, the latest book by María Villegas, is a great cookbook, with a minimalist tendency, that manages to combine the demands of quality, freshness, ease, speed, variety, exoticism and sophistication that today's busy world craves to be able to enjoy. of culinary art and its result: fine and delicious dishes that do not make unnecessary demands on the time and pocketbook of their performer.
The impeccable images of the Colombian photographer Claudia Uribe illustrate this culinary adventure that, within the most refined good taste, opens the doors of good cuisine to us, through the modern, fresh and agile interpretation of the author, whose previous books They have received important awards worldwide. The book is, in short, a gastronomic journey through fifteen sections, each one composed of an exclusive selection of appetizing recipes, accompanied by tips and basic keys for their best preparation.
Sections include: appetizers, soups, salads, rice, potatoes, meats, chicken, fish and seafood, fruit and chocolate desserts, and delicate tea sandwiches. It is a book for an alert public, willing to surrender to good food, within the reach of their possibilities.
- 2 kg
- 232 pages
- 22.9 x 28cm
Best cookbook, best cookbook photography and best cookbook design in Spanish - Awarded by Gourmand World cookbook awards in France - Latin America 2002. — Best cookbook
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: María Villegas
- Photography: Claudia Uribe Touri
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Koyomad SA