Who killed “Madame Taconcitos”? A dense veil of mystery surrounds the death, in the cistern of her own house, of that tiny and shrewd supplier of luxury furniture for Bogotá's high society, who, self-conscious about her height, made her put exaggerated heels on her shoes to make herself look more attractive. high. Once the body is discovered, the scandal comes. The press and readers accuse the husband of having plotted the murder to keep his fortune. However, there are two people who believe in the innocence of the suspect: Inspector Lubín Bonilla, a local bloodhound, and Commissioner Marcelino Gilibert, founder of the Police, who are dedicated to solving the mystery.
In this, his first novel, which belongs to the so-called “noir genre,” LE Gilibert creates a fascinating suspense plot where, in addition to the central event, he presents other episodes that allow us to appreciate the atmosphere of Bogotá at the beginning of the 20th century, with its charms and its disappointments, with its dreams and its corruptions, as if it were the Bogotá of the early 21st century.
- 0.5 kg
- 288 pages
- 14 x 21 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Luis E. Gilibert