Also available in English with the title: A Police Force for Colombians
The men and women who appear in this book have a special characteristic: they are the protagonists of a story of love and dedication to Colombia and its people. Our Police is much more than a uniformed force with the mission of guaranteeing our security. It is a group of people with a great vocation for service, committed to the weakest and most vulnerable, to those who need them most, and present in the most remote places of the country. The photographic material in this book is proof of that commitment that transcends security to build a true social fabric. This book is a recognition of their courage and commitment to Colombia, and also a way to reiterate that the police institution fills us with pride.
Our Police, and its action against crime, is an example throughout the world. It is not in vain that today it advises several countries on the issue of special operations against crime and drug trafficking, always with the seal of quality and efficiency that characterizes it. That is one more reason to feel proud of this organization that has helped us achieve very positive results in citizen security and crime reduction. And not only this. Because every advance in security translates into better results in other areas; that is, more investment, more employment and, consequently, less poverty.
- 2 kg
- 240 pages
- 12" x 12"
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas Jiménez, Second Lieutenant Nidia Esmeralda Amador Rodríguez
- Prologue: Juan Manuel Santos Calderón
- Texts: Presidency of the Republic. Ministry of National Defense. General Directorate, Strategic Communications Office, Printed and Publications Group of the National Police. Doctor María Victoria Pérez.
- Photography: Santiago Escobar Jaramillo, National Police of Colombia, Presidency of the Republic, Associate Press, Reuters, Andrés Mauricio López.
- Art Department: Andrea Vélez, Santiago Escobar Jaramillo, Enrique Coronado.
- Collaborators: Stella Feferbaum, Colonel León Guillermo Barón Calderón. Head of Strategic Communications Office.
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Colombian National Police