In this first novel, the Colombian writer Fernando Lleras de la Fuente explores, with exceptional lucidity and particular intuition, the complex labyrinths of the human mind. And, without making concessions of any kind, he manages to masterfully fuse humor and tragedy. From its first pages, the work manages to completely absorb the reader, keeping them in suspense until its dramatic denouement. The novel style that Lleras de la Fuente deploys in this book seems created to correspond to the music that the Austrian composer Alban Berg wrote for his moving "wozzeck opera. In fact, the structure of Lleras de la Fuente's story is consistent with the three acts that make up the aforementioned musical work. Destined to become a very popular work, the novel is not related to the current literary trends in Latin America, but rather opens new and unexpected horizons. Its deceptive brevity makes one think of those books that, although read In a short time they are reread many times.
- 0.5 kg
- 140 pages
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Fernando Lleras de la Fuente