“Poetry not only sings of desire. It is desire itself that is expressed and made into words through poetry.” With this forceful assertion, the Colombian poet Juan Gustavo Cobo Borda begins his introduction to this fascinating anthology, titled with undeniable success Erotic Language, which contains a significant selection of amatory poems in Spanish, that language that, from its very origin, a thousand years ago, , has an expressive charge of unparalleled intensity. After all, as the anthologist explains, are the first phrases in Spanish glosses? of the various kinds of fornication?, based on a Latin text, and destined for a penitential. Therefore, eroticism is not a feeling foreign to our language. Maybe no language. The incessant whirl of desire, which crowds the senses to gallop into expression, finds no dams nor can it be silenced in any case. That is why they appear here from the inspired version of the Song of Songs made by Brother Luis de León in eighth rhyme, to the verses of the new generations of Latin American and Spanish poets, passing through the classic romances and anonymous ones, the golden age, the romantic poets and the iconoclastic contributions of the 20th century.
- 0.5 kg
- 480 pages
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Juan Gustavo Cobo Borda