Suicide, a theme almost inexorably linked to romantic literature, is the veiled point of gravity of this second novel by the young Colombian writer Luis Fernando Charry, in which he uses all the instruments made available to him by modern and postmodern literature. . Within the excess and frustration that simultaneously characterize their personalities and their environment, Matías and Sara, two teenagers, two "terrible children", of overwhelming and pretentious intellectuality, fleetingly experience their irrepressible mutual attraction and their indomitable passion for literature. Moving at will through the world, without counting on it, and having everything available, without even having to ask for it, these two figures invisibly mature towards a suicide as early and surprising as it is perhaps inevitable. The Suicidal Children is a short novel by a promising author, whose first work, Alford, published a couple of years ago, was received with praise from critics and colleagues.
- 0.5 kg
- 160 pages
- 14 x 21 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Luis Fernando Charry