Human beings—but especially women—are not only judged by their internal values but also by their way of dressing, speaking, and behaving. When a woman manages to develop her personal style, many good things happen to her: crucial matters become spontaneous; the dilemmas regarding its presentation are simplified; shyness to act in public disappears. The purpose of this manual is to help professional women perform successfully at all levels—family, social and work—and to become an example for others. To this end, guidelines are offered that help to acquire what is called “personal style”, that distinctive trait that is based on good self-knowledge and self-esteem, essential components to project with impact the corporate image that is represented. This long-awaited manual will allow for easy mastery of topics such as etiquette and protocol, and will prove to be an incentive for success, regardless of the age, social position, economic level or cultural interest of its readers.
- 1 kg
- 280 pages
- 16.5 x 23cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Diana Neira
- Illustrations: Eddy Milfort and Marcela Cortés