English Title: Medellín 360º Warm, Lively and Beautiful
In Medellín 360º, you discover a wonderful city, respectful of its history but in permanent evolution, innovative, technological, cultural, spiritual, fun and pedagogical. A proud and devastating city, where a past full of history, a captivating present and a promising future merge.
Using a novel camera, the only one of its kind in Colombia, which, when rotated on an axis, allows three dimensions to be displayed in printed form in two, photographers Cristina Abad and Cristobal von Rothkirch managed to capture sixty-four beautiful places in Medellín, which easily the reader can take virtual tours from the House of Music and the Parque de los Deseos, to the Museum of Antioquia; pass through the Chapel of the major seminary to the National Palace and the old ticket hall of the Medellín station of the Antioquia Railway, admire the intelligent EPM building, Botero square and the amazing orchideorama of the Joaquín Antonio Uribe Botanical Garden.
- 2 kg
- 192 pages
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas Jiménez, Juan David Giraldo
- Texts: Carolina Jaramillo Seligmann
- Photography: Cristina Abad Ángel and Cristobal Von Rothkirch, Miguel Salazar
- Art Department: Juan Manuel Amórtegui
- Contributors: Stella Feferbaum, Nelson Casallas, Leticia Bernal and Gustavo Vives Mejía