This beautiful and delicate book from the well-known and successful Girls' Things series describes, in detail and with beautiful illustrations, the preparation, steps and other activities related to the celebration of the first communion.
Both the meaning and symbology of the sacrament are explained here, as well as some of the traditions, customs and rituals that often precede its celebration, including the ceremony of light. The work also reproduces the approved texts of the required prayers and includes important information about religion and the Church. A good part of the presentation concerns, of course, the eve, preparations and rehearsals for the ceremony, the dress and arrangement of the girl for the occasion, the souvenirs, the flowers, the decoration, the cake, the party and some details. after the event. As is usual in the books in this popular collection, the approach to the topic is complemented with valuable recommendations and useful tips.
All the content offered here will result in an indispensable guide, both for the girl who is preparing for such an important experience, and for the family who accompanies her with love and expectation, hoping that this will be an unforgettable date for her.
- 192 pages
- 18.5 x 18.5cm
First Place - Awarded by the 16th International Latino Book Awards, 2014. — Best Religious Book
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.