From the steep heights of its Andes to the unfathomable depths of its two oceans, from the cold dawns of its moors to the burning afternoons of its plains, the territory of Colombia is an inexhaustible source of surprises and revelations. This book, which shows the country in its widest terrestrial and human variety, is also a surprise in itself. The unusual images that make it up, many of them in a fold-out format that reaches 1.20 cm wide, record what a human gaze would encompass in a complete 360º turn around. This suggestive perspective reveals a wide and luminous Colombia, with amazing and contrasting rural landscapes and urban pictures, which invites you to take new routes for discovery. Alliterating the shots of photographer Miguel Salazar with texts by the most recognized national authors on aspects of the regional identities captured here, the book is an excellent review of the changing geography of this country.
- 2.5 kg
- 260 pages
- 16" x 8"
Design Project Magazine Award. Colombia, 1998. — Honorable mention, editorial category
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
Collaborators: Enrique Pulecio, Eduardo Zalamea, Miguel Rash and Nicanor Restrepo, Miguel Salazar
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Credibanco Visa Colombia