The company Pedro Gómez y Cía. It was founded in 1968 in Bogotá and since then it has carried out works of great urban and architectural significance in Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and currently in several intermediate cities in the country.
The list of his works is very extensive and this book presents those that have been carried out in the last seven years and some that will be carried out in a relatively short period of time. A previous publication gave an account of the company's trajectory in its first forty years and, together with this, they make students, professional teachers and citizens aware of its philosophy, its proposals about the city, community life, the meaning urban design of shopping centers and multi-centres, as well as the design, environmental and technical quality of their works.
In the short period of seven years Pedro Gómez y Cía. has developed a significant number of projects, mostly located in intermediate cities, as part of a new approach to the company's work. During this period, previous works have also been evaluated to incorporate new approaches in shopping centers, multi-centers and urban and rural housing clusters. This is how in the book you can see the importance given to Recrearte, a new educational entertainment proposal for children in shopping centers and how contemporary concepts of bioclimatism and sustainability are now an essential part of the company's philosophy. .
The presentation of a work like this to a wide public is a sign of the interest of the company and its founder to explain what is done with the greatest clarity and simplicity, so that this work is shared not only by the specialists but by the citizenship as a direct participant in its results.
- 2.5 kg
- 256 pages
- 10" x 12"
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Prologue: Pedro Gómez Barrero
- Texts: Alberto Saldarriaga Roa
- Photography: Santiago Escobar Jaramillo
- Art Department: Andrea Vélez, Joselyn Gómez Barón
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: PEDRO GOMEZ