"The visual, retrospective and chronological order of a work inevitably becomes the author's biography. For the first time and thanks to the magic of the book, I find never-before-seen images, side by side, of people who at one point in their lives coincided in front of my camera to celebrate the portrait ceremony. It is, then, an open book to memory. I do not remember, however, the things that were said or thought at that moment, because photographers deal with the forms that are at hand. about to disappear and, when it is gone, there is no artifice on earth that will make it return. Photography fixes that moment forever. Of all the modalities of photography, the most enduring is the portrait; and the book, the most exquisite forms of communication. This work contains reproductions of the highest fidelity of the original works of art, to the extent that the term art can be applicable to photography."
- 1.5 kg
- 128 pages
- 22.9 x 28 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Hernán Díaz
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Banco de Crédito