Also available in English with the title: Rogelio Salmona A Tribute
Conceived as a tribute to his memory and his extraordinary architectural legacy, it is also a complement to the first book that illustrated most of the projects he carried out from the mid-sixties to the end of the nineties, Among the projects included in the This volume highlights the Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center of the Economic Culture Fund, the Postgraduate Building of the Faculty of Human Sciences of the National University of Colombia and the Virgilio Barco Public Library in Bogotá, as well as the weekend house of the architect, in Riofrío. These last two, designed with the collaboration of the architect María Elvira Madriñán, his wife. Although briefly, the monograph also documents three projects conceived by the pair of architects, which are in the process of development and construction.
If at the end of the 20th century Salmona already had well-deserved recognition in Latin America, its reputation today is world-class, as attested to by the multiple honors and publications it has received. In this book, the author proposes a personal and selective exegesis, through new theoretical concepts, complemented with his own photographs and graphic material that includes sketches by Salmona. Also included as appendices are a conference and two unpublished interviews with the architect.
- 1.6 Kgs
- 200 pages
- 10" x 12"
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Ricardo; L. Castro
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas