Also available in English with the title: Drawing Only
This book begins with a beautiful epigraph by Beatriz González: "Drawing is the conscience of the artist." This definition constitutes, without a doubt, a very fortunate definition of drawing. Because, in effect, throughout the history of art, drawing has been a litmus test of the craft, an intimate expression of the individual and "conscience of the artist." This book aspires to show the various approaches and techniques that occur around drawing in the work of contemporary Colombian artists, from different generations, who use this medium as a fundamental part of their work. Some international guests complement the panorama of the exhibition. In some cases, the drawings are just a starting point "the note or annotation" for a work whose final resolution is different; in others a party that is integrally involved in the process and its result; and in others the very purpose of the work.
The tour through Solo Diseño allows us to appreciate the entire range of techniques: from the traditional use of pencil or charcoal on paper to the artistic use of resources such as photography and the computer.
- 0.5 kg
- 128 pages
- 14 x 21 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Luis Cantillo