Innovative and unclassifiable are the terms that could define the work of the Greek artist Sophia Vari within the world of modern classical sculpture, where today it occupies a prominent place. An artist with a fertile imagination, given to permanent study and research, his work has not ceased to transform over the years. Initially a painter, she launched herself into three-dimensional work first with bronze and then with marble. In recent years she has also been involved in designing jewelry in precious and semi-precious materials. From the sensual and voluptuous character of his first sculptures, he moved on to the creation of abstract forms that denote a penetrating knowledge of the human gesture, and to the discovery of the powerful effects of his classical forms on the monumental scale. This book covers the successive stages of its evolution, showing the fortunate trajectory of a work that blends, within an elegant eclecticism, influences from new and old masters and vestiges of ancient and remote cultures.
- 2 kg
- 202 pages
- 25.5 x 31 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Justine Spring
- Various European photographers