A collection of paintings ranging from colonial portraits made by Figueroa in the 17th century to works by Andrés de Santa María and other modern artists; incunabula prior to the year 1500; indescribable illuminated colonial manuscripts; imaginative and delicate liturgical metalwork in gold and silver, as well as the architecture itself that contains them; All of this constitutes the treasures that the Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, a breeding ground for heroes and a living school for thinkers, divulges in this book with which it celebrated the 350th anniversary of its foundation. The historical collection is not the simple sum of isolated objects but a universe of pieces surely analyzed, contextualized and linked precisely to the history of the institution and the country. A book to delight those who love art and history.
- 192 pages
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Editorial coordinator: Juan David Giraldo
- Collaborators: Hans-Peter Knudsen, María Clara Guillén de Iriarte, Javier Gil Marín, Juan Esteban Constaín Croce, Luis Enrique Nieto Arango, Germán Pinilla Monroy, Olga Lucía Novoa, Cristóbal von Rothkirch, Antonio Nariño, Óscar Monsalve, Antonio Castañeda, Ernesto Monsalve , Daniel Sánchez, Historical Archive of the Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, David Antonio Rendón, María Clara Guillén de Iriarte.
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario