In this book of photography of Colombian landscapes by Santiago Harker he manages to surprise us with the large scale of the landscape of our land and reveal to us a particular rhythm in the journey, typical of this land, that is felt when turning the pages.
The prologue by Juan Esteban Constaín, in Spanish and English, presents us with the gaze of a Colombian amazed by the photographs of a country unknown to his eyes, and presents us with the questions that we, as readers, also ask ourselves when we see the photographs.
The photographs of Colombian landscapes selected in this book are unpublished images of the most different points of our geography, showing us a country rich in tones, textures, colors, and chiaroscuros.
- The third day of creation, by Juan Esteban Constaín.
- Photographs, by Santiago Harker.
Santiago Harker , Colombian photographer, university professor and tireless walker, recognized with scholarships for artistic creation in Colombia and abroad.
uan Esteban Constaín , Colombian writer, translator and columnist. His work has been recognized with the Colombian Narrative Library award, and he is also a university professor.
Other Photography books by Santiago Harker published by Villegas Editores
Tierra Colombiana / Colombian Land (2021) is a tour of the natural beauty of Colombia led by a photographer who reveals the surprise and visual wonder of our land.
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.