Also available in Spanish with the title: Bambusa Guadua
One of the reasons for the development of coffee culture is related to a natural and miraculous element, which is extremely useful in the various aspects of the life of rural man in their material progress: the bamboo guadua. With more than 300 photographs about its production and uses, its use in housing and architecture, this book is not only a praise to guadua, but also a support for the knowledge and dissemination of its properties. Going beyond the expression of its plant beauty, the book proposes uses and teaches results and conditions. Given its nature and color, guadua is a useful material that beautifies daily life by integrating into the rural environments of the coffee-growing area of the country.
- 1.5 kg
- 176 pages
- 22.9 x 30.5 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Marcelo Villegas
- Editors: Benjamín Villegas, Liliana Villegas
- Texts: Eduardo Arango, Santiago Mutis, David Manzur, Simón Vélez
- Photographs: Jorge Eduardo Arango and Jose Fernando Machado
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Corporación Financiera de Caldas, Banco de Caldas, Financiera Leasing de Caldas, Fiduciaria de Caldas SA, Alcaldas - Almacenes Generales de Caldas