“Above the apparent differences, all human beings are more or less the same: beyond our habits of thought and action, everything we have learned, where we come from and where we want to go, we all seek and desire similar things.” . This is why we all need the same thing and only after we have achieved those things we need in common, can we begin to develop our true identity in all its potential, that is, fulfill ourselves as human beings.” In this new book, the author María Villegas, certified clinical hypnotherapist and coach, leads us to understand, in a masterful and very entertaining way, from several clinical cases based on her consultation, how different common moments in the lives of different People, from birth to old age, impact the attitudes and actions we take and what we should do to make the best decisions by strengthening our self-love. Because a feeling generates a thought and a thought generates an action and any action we take can change our life forever.
This book, precisely, is an invitation to know our inner world and strengthen it, to release our maximum potential and thus be able to Fly High.
- Publication year: 2022
- Spanish Language
- Weight: 780 gr
- Number of pages: 280
- Dimensions: 13.5cm x 20.2 x 1.5cm
- ISBN 9786287542181
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Edition: Benjamín Villegas, Laura Villegas
- Author: María Villegas
- Photography: Andrés Mauricio López
- Illustration : Ángela Peláez
- Art department: Jorge Enrique Hurtado, Enrique Coronado
- Style Correction: Patricia Torres