Also available in Spanish with the title: Colombia Otra Mirada
Colombia, that inexhaustible territory that always reaffirms and surprises us, is once again the theme in this book. In our constant hustle and bustle through the world of publishing, we have delivered we don't know how many unrepeated records from the country.
With images by Felipe Luque, an introductory text by Juan Gabriel Vásquez and complementary texts by Juan David Giraldo, Colombia another look approaches the country from the digital technique. An advance that, by allowing us to move in any direction or level and then digitally join the images in a single format, guarantees us unthinkable effects of focus, planes and backgrounds that are recorded like never before.
This narration of the country is carried out in five routes. The one on the western route, which starts from Popayán, visits Greater Cauca, the coffee region and Antioquia. Another that leaves Cundinamarca, walks through Boyacá and Santanderes and ends in Cúcuta. The third moves through Cesar and La Guajira, the other Caribbean territories, and heads to the northern archipelago. The fourth, from Ipiales goes to the Massif and the volcanoes, stops in San Agustín and accompanies the Gran Río to Bocas de Ceniza. It closes with the route of the Llanos and Amazonas, which, after La Macarena and El Cocuy, goes to Villavicencio, looks out over the Orinoquia and goes into Llano and Amazonia inland, to Leticia.
A sum of images that gives us a new reading of the country: nearly 200 emblematic places in Colombia, which result in another beautiful way to know and love it.
- 1.5 kg
- 216 pages
- 14 x 28 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Photography: Felipe Luque Mantilla
- Texts: Juan David Giraldo
- Art Department: Yadira Silgado, Enrieque Coronado, Joselyn Gómez
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum