When the title of this book announces the review of 3,500 years of Colombian art, the question immediately arises: does Colombia have so much art to review? This beautiful and delightfully illustrated edition seems to indicate this. In chronological display, Santiago Londoño Vélez, its author, links here, for the first time, artistic manifestations created in Colombian territory, from before the Discovery until the end of the 20th century, based mainly on the collection of the Gold Museum and the Collection of Art, both from the Banco de la República. Starting from pre-Hispanic production, with privileged samples of its main universes, the book advances towards the moving colonial legacy and its devout religious theme. It continues through the Botanical Expedition, Independence, the Chorographic Commission, landscaping and portraiture to reach the 20th century and with it all the modes of the creative rite "ruptures, searches and encounters; projections and absorptions; idealizations and innovations" and the definitive insertion of Colombian artists in universal plastic arts.
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.