Reaching 125 years of life is a source of pride for Bavaria, which today we want to share with all our friends through this commemorative book. The images, moments and memories contained in this publication are part of the historical journey that the company has traveled alongside Colombia and hand in hand with Colombians.
At the end of the 19th century, Leo S. Kopp —a German entrepreneur who arrived in Santander before settling in Bogotá— had the vision of sowing the seeds of industrialization in the country through the construction of a brewery.
Since its foundation, the name of Bavaria has been integrated into Colombian events, providing not only the quality and variety of its products, but also a decisive boost to the economy of a nation that was beginning to make the transition from purely agricultural activities, concentrated in the countryside, to more technical ones in the cities.
In its different stages, Bavaria has contributed to the progress and development of Colombia, in terms widely known as the consolidation of the industry, the generation of employment, the innovation of its products, technological advances, sponsorship of sports and fairs and parties, as well as its initiatives and programs aimed at favoring the improvement of the living conditions of the communities where it operates.
- 2 Kgs
- 226 pages
- 25.4 x 30.5 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Collaborator: Juan David Giraldo
- Prologue: Grant Harries - President of Bavaria
- Photography: Bavaria Archives, El Espectador, El Tiempo, Luis Ángel Arango Library, Joaquín Saenz Kopp and Villegas Editores
- Art Department: Enrique Coronado, Joselyn Gómez, Raúl Cely
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum
- Printing: Panamericana Formas e Impresos SA
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: BAVARIA