Also available in English with the title: Presidential Houses of Colombia
This book opens the doors to tour the three presidential houses of Colombia. To enter these privileged spaces is to enjoy their elegant and austere atmosphere, it is to be able to appreciate the valuable works of art that are housed there as splendid symbols of a thriving nationality.
These houses represent different eras in the history of Colombia: the Colony, with the country house of Hatogrande, in the Bogotá savanna; the Republic, with the Casa de Nariño, current permanent seat of the government, in Bogotá; today, with the bold architecture of the Casa del Fuerte de San Juan de Manzanillo, in Cartagena, the work of architect Rogelio Salmona, where the materials from the environment are used and the gaze can be lost in the splendid landscapes of the Caribbean.
- 136 pages
- 22.9 x 28 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Juan Gustavo Cobo Borda
- Photography: Antonio Castañeda Buraglia, Miguel Salazar
- Art Department: Mercedes Cedeño
- Printer: Printer Colombiana SA
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Banco Santander