The two volumes that comprise this great history of the National Federation of Merchants are the account of the institution and, in parallel, they are also the history of the country. Since its beginnings, at the end of the “Liberal Republic” in 1946, the federation has collaborated with civil society, actively participating in important moments such as the various campaigns for peace, the fall of the dictatorship, the National Front and the Constitution. of 1991. He has also made important contributions to legislation and, above all, has been the unifying force of the commercial union in its very varied aspects. This is evident in the rich and enjoyable iconography with advertisements, advertisements, streets and shopping centers.
A book that is profound in its subject matter and very visually entertaining due to the advertising of the different brands and the history of the ventures that have helped form the nation.
- 2 Volumes
- 256 pages
- 22.9 x 28cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Texts: Patricia Pinzón de Lewin, Germán Zarama, other Fenalco officials
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum
- Photography: Andrés Mauricio López
- Graphic Research: Juan David Giraldo