Also available in English with the title: Juan Montoya
The Colombian Juan Montoya is recognized in today's world as one of the most versatile and inspired interior designers, that difficult and rare job of creating environments. The so-called Montoya look is a mandatory reference when talking about sophistication and grace in the demanding world of design.
This book, generously illustrated with more than 400 color photographs, offers a selection of 37 international projects by Juan Montoya, ranging from private residences of various sizes and formats to large commercial corporations that have adopted his criteria, including exquisite houses. of countryside and beautiful haciendas in various latitudes of the world. In all the projects, one can appreciate the joy of life that Montoya communicates to his creations, undoubtedly emanating from his knowledge of cultures and his peculiar treatment of spaces. In the friendly atmospheres created by this artist, each object, each play of light, each shadow becomes central protagonists of his graceful creations.
- 3 kg
- 392 pages
- 10" x 12"
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Margaret Cottom-Winslow, Mónica Gerán
- Foreword: Paige Rense
- Various photographers