Following the gastronomic route that began with Comida de Francia (Villegas Editores 2007), now comes Comida de Italia, an exquisite journey through the kitchens of all the regions of this country, its cheese factories, its famous vineyards and the entire range of delicacies. that is produced there. In short, it is a tour that will allow the reader to know and experience the true flavor, aroma and taste of a country that loves and lives its food with enormous passion. Each recipe listed here was photographed during its preparation process, constituting a complete and practical visual guide of the procedures used. The dishes are also accompanied by useful tips on methods and ingredients. This book is a way to get closer to Italian culture and to taste the country in all its dimensions: from the fresh vegetables found in the squares and markets, to the fruits of the Mediterranean Sea, the regional cheeses, the breads, the desserts. , wines and other typical drinks.
- 2 kg
- 296 pages
- 23 x 29.7 cm
Honorable Mention - - Latino Book Awards 2009 - BookExpo America, USA — Best cookbook in Spanish or bilingual
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Authors: María Villegas and Sophie Braimbridge
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas