Also available in English with the title: The Life of Colombia
This book is the discovery of a country: Colombia, captured by the inquisitive lens of Jeremy Horner, an English, wandering and sensitive photographer who spent several months exploring it. The dimension of the living country that this book provides is a faithful reflection of its real events. We see here a Colombia that is friendly and strong, picturesque and magical, plural and photogenic, projected by Colombians of different ages and social conditions, captured in their moments of activity, occupation, and recreation. Also projected by its geography: cities, towns, villages that the photographer relentlessly scrutinizes and that, after appropriating them, returns them to us in lucid images full of affection, humor, solidarity and even a certain dose of ironic complicity. The texts of the writer Gustavo Wilches-Chaux, which accompany the book, are combined with the photographer's visual descriptions to help further unravel that land and those people who, through the pages of this book, speak and laugh, work and rest, they live and die.
- 2.5 kg
- 208 pages
- 10" x 14"
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.