There are many ways to practice yoga, coming from different styles or currents, but all originating from the same principle of well-being and balance. In this book we are mainly inspired by the style of Vinyasa yoga, in which the postures intertwine with each other in a fluid way, guided by the breath. There are different names for postures or "asanas" and even different ways to execute them. All of these are valid, as long as they are guided by a trained teacher or instructor.
The development of the topic, endorsed by experts, is presented by a cat reporter who, intrigued by the many cases of a disease called stress, decides to investigate the secret of the only ones that seem to be exempt from it: cows. What allows them to be so calm and serene? What do they do at night while others sleep? With this simple manual, children will enjoy the magical world of yoga, while exercising their body and stimulating concentration, memory and creativity.
- 1.5 kg
- 64 pages
- 29.2 x 22.9cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Authors: María Villegas and Jennie Kent
- Illustrations: Laura Osorno