English Title: Goldwork and Shamanism
There are books that open closed doors of history for us. In this spectacular work, Gerardo Reichel-Dolmatoff, the Austrian anthropologist who thoroughly investigated the pre-Hispanic goldsmithing of the territory now occupied by Colombia, deciphers for the first time the meaning that the gold of the past kept hidden for many centuries, that sacred and essential element of the pre-Columbian world. It is therefore about knowing the fascinating history left written by the skillful hands of the aboriginal goldsmiths who created and cast the pieces destined for the ritual of their societies. Illustrated with splendid photographs of the pieces of the Gold Museum, taken by Rudolf Schrimpff, this book is a delightful encounter with our remote history.
- 2.5 Kgs
- 288 pages
- 25 x 30 cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
Author: Gerardo Reichel-Dolmatoff Rudolf
Editor: Benjamín Villegas
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Banco de la República National Telecommunications Company - Telecom