Also available in English with the title: For Our Children - Programs for their care and development in Colombia
This book is testimony to one of the most promising trials of social transformation in Colombia, expressed with the direct language of the "both dramatic and beautiful" images that illustrate it and the simple and objective relationship of facts that accompanies it. The conditions in which a large sector of the country's children live, regardless of the social and environmental benefits that are required for their full development, motivate the actions undertaken during the government of President Virgilio Barco, whose story forms the central story told in this book. Because of the special vulnerability of children, because of their deep significance for the future of the nation, the Plan to Fight Poverty gave them top priority. For our children is also a call to solidarity, a call to society and the State to join with enthusiasm in the process of building a new country based on a new life for their childhood. Life that must be based on affection, health, education and respect for their rights.
- 2 kg
- 240 pages
- 24 x 31 cm
Special mention for quality awarded by Andigraf, 1990. — The best of the year
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Hernán del Valle and The Colombian Institute of Family Welfare
- Photography: Ellen Tolmie
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Colombian Institute of Family Welfare Unicef