Within the set of principles that make up the mission of SURAMERICANA DE SEGUROS. Support for culture, in its different manifestations, constitutes one of its pillars. During the sixty years of existence, the Company has maintained permanent support for the highest expressions of human endeavor.
Already in the fifties of the last century, the Company promoted publications related to the history of art and began the acquisition of works that little by little have been creating one of the most important art galleries in the country, in permanent contact with the public. . In accordance with this concept, Suramericana has generated multiple investigations on the evolution of our arts and has held continuous exhibitions in Medellín, as well as traveling exhibitions in other cities in the country.
At first, cultural activity in Suramericana was carried out spontaneously and somewhat intuitively, but in recent years its actions obey a structured program, with previously defined objectives, which are a fundamental part of the social policy of the Company.
It is still symbolic that the Company's main headquarters is accessed through an art gallery, in which a permanent cultural activity open to the community is carried out. We can proudly say that the Suramericana de Seguros Art Gallery is one of the most prestigious in Colombia, thanks to the quality of its exhibitions, the result of rigorous curatorship.
SURAMERICANA DESECUROSS. A., wanted to commemorate its sixty years of existence, recounting its cultural activity, convinced of its decisive commitment to the promotion of arts and letters and the knowledge of our cultural processes. The magnificent research carried out by Professor Carlos Arturo Fernández and the exquisite edition carried out by Benjamín Villegas constitutes in itself an object of art that we proudly deliver to society.
GONZALO ALBERTO PÉREZ ROJAS, President of Suramericana de Seguros S. A
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editors: Benjamín Villegas and María Villegas
- Editorial Assistant: Juan David Giraldo
- Photography: Óscar Monsalve, Jaime Osorio, Jorge Pavón, Jorge Montoya, Piloto Public Library of Medellín, Archivo Suramericana,
- Art Department: Andrea Vélez, Enrique Coronado
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Suramericana de Seguros