Against the backdrop of the traditions of a town, the images of the party, the banquet and the celebration stand out clearly. There is no festive or celebratory event that does not revolve around good dishes, a richly served table, the appetite for the delights of a good meal.
Colombia, due to its geographical and cultural variety, has a wide culinary repertoire. Heir, as is known, to the indigenous tradition, it was mixed in the Conquest with the Spanish recipe book, complemented with the African recipe and enriched with that of the immigrations of the 19th and 20th centuries.
This book presents the highlights of the popular Colombian recipes, the most significant of its gastronomic culture, for the combinations it gives rise to, for the accompaniments, for the way they are presented and even for the way they are served.
Built from an experiential and literary conception that critics described as “magical idealism” since her previous novel De los amores negados , published by Villegas Editores in 2003, this second novel by Ángela Becerra is destined to be one of the great successes. of the year.
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.