Telling in a linear way the history of a company like gm colmotores is tempting because it would be enough to write the chronology of good practices that throughout these first 60 years constituted a string of successes that have made it the most important company in the world. Colombian automotive industry, the only manufacturer and the owner of the leading brand in the market.
But to do so is to deprive yourself of knowing the essence, the meaning, the fundamental. Because the history of a company like GM Colmotores is intrinsic to that of the country, that of the automotive industry of which it is a part, that of the different economic models in which it has operated, that of the integral human development of society, that of the contribution to mobility and transportation, the evolution of technology and the experience of inspiring concepts such as ingenuity, competitiveness, efficiency, respect, sustainability, care for the environment, strategic alliances, quality, vocation for service, transcendence, happiness , social responsibility, which today form the basis of its work.
Companies are living entities whose feat is possible thanks to a vision, a dream, the tenacity of those who connect the dots. Bringing to mind the first 60 years of GM Colmotores, the first vehicle assembler in Colombia, is to remember the dreams of a group of businessmen and thousands of citizens who placed all their trust and energy in a project that would undoubtedly improve the quality of life of an entire country. It's thinking about more than a million cars, taxis, buses and trucks moving millions of people and businesses safely, while traveling for miles and miles of progress.
- 1.5 kg
- 280 pages
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Prologue: Jorge Alejandro Mejía González - President GM Colmotores
- Texts: Adriana; Llano Restrepo
- Photography: Andrés Mauricio López
- Collaborators: Luz Ángela Isaza, Ómar Fonseca, Juan David Giraldo, Roberto Nigrinis, Stella Feferbaum
- Printing: Panamericana Formas e Impresos SA
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Colmotores