Also available in Spanish with the title: Casa de Recreo in Colombia
Organized by climatic floors, the almost 300 recreational houses in this book cover the entire spectrum of Colombian geography and make up a mosaic of the type of intimate hostel that the Colombian chooses to enjoy leisure and rest, in a country that has gone urbanizing irreversibly. Unlike the houses that appear in our previous books on national architecture, these aspire to show the charm of minimalist solutions.
This is not an exhaustive selection but rather a delightful representative set of shelters, where informality and rest prevail. Houses whose designers have taken advantage of the diversity of the country to make spatial approaches felt and gracefully define their relationship with the environment.
- 2 kg
- 304 pages
- 22.9 x 28cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas
- Texts: Germán Téllez Castañeda
- Photography: Antonio Castañeda Buraglia, Óscar Monsalve, Carlos Tobón, Claudia Uribe, Miguel Salazar, Germán Téllez, Jorge Eduardo Arango, Pilar Gómez, Sylvia Patiño
- Art Department : Andrea Vélez and Enrique Coronado
- Collaborators: María del Pilar Londoño and Juan David Giraldo
- Style Review: Stella Feferbaum