Have you suddenly fantasized about having walls of chocolate, gardens of meringue and gummies, paths of cookies? You will surely love what Cooking Fairy Tales offers you!
Share with Hansel and Gretel the anguish and adventures they must go through because of their evil stepmother Charronela. Discover the truth behind the deceptive candy walls surrounding the witch's candy house and enjoy finger-licking magic formulas. The games and activities that complement this book will teach you several tricks of good eating and how, under no circumstances, to allow the witch to win the fight.
This book is part of “Cooking Fairy Tales”, a collection of cookbooks for children, which proposes approaching gastronomy as a magical experience, full of fantasy. The books are an invitation to immerse yourself in renewed stories of traditional tales and through them learn and prepare delicious and easy recipes. The staging of this children's gastronomy will help children not only learn how to prepare a recipe but also develop a love for cooking and good food.
- 1 kg
- 36 pages
- 19.7 x 25.4 cm
First place - - Latino Book Awards 2010 - BookExpo America, USA — Best cookbook in Spanish or bilingual
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Authors: María Villegas and Jennie Kent
- Illustrations: Elena Landínez
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Almacenes Éxito