Hands made by Colombian artists, hands produced in the territory of present-day Colombia. A hundred hands that range from those barely hinted at by the anonymous creators of the pre-Hispanic world to the virtual hands of avant-garde art, passing of course through the delicate and realistic hands of the colonial period and the countless hands left by other movements and trends. The mosaic includes hands in stone and marble, in ceramic and porcelain, in gold and silver, in oil and watercolor, in pencil and ink, in charcoal; hands taken from murals or miniatures; hands of viceroys and heroes, of saints and of prostitutes, of children and of the elderly.
This is a novel, curious and interesting book, which literally and chronologically takes us by the hand through the history of Colombian art.
- 136 pages
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Editor: Benjamín Villegas Jiménez
- Texts: Santiago Londoño Vélez, Sylvia Juliana Suárez
- Photography: Cristóbal von Rothkirch, Óscar Monsalve, Manuel Hormaza Trujillo, Julio César Flórez
- Art Department: Haidy García
- Collaborators: Stella de Feferbaum, Carmen María Jaramillo
- Printing: Panamericana Formas e Impresos, SA
This book has been created, designed and developed in Colombia with the institutional support of: Orbitel