In this book you will find the answers to the questions we can ask ourselves on topics such as the way we behave, dress, eat and others that we face in any of the different scenarios of today's world.
The solutions are quick reference. Supported by logic, they are essential to resolve many of the situations in which we find ourselves involved and that can, without a doubt, have an impact on the work and business fields. Topics are discussed here that must be handled correctly, even if they sometimes involve embarrassing circumstances.
The idea is to raise the quality of life and teach the art of living it well, through correct behaviors and attitudes.
It provides us with guides for the most diverse occasions: funerals and condolences, trips, outings to see shows or eat. It also points out the differences in customs that it is necessary to know with respect to other cultures.
Throughout these pages that in some way summarize his columns on the subject that were published weekly for three years in El Tiempo, we learn to show the best of ourselves and know how to overcome any situation, no matter how difficult it may be.
- 0.5 kg
- 280 pages
- 16.5 x 23cm
INFORMACIÓN DE ENVÍO
- In Bogotá: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- Nationwide: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
- International Shipping: Shipping costs are proportional to weight and destination. These are calculated during the purchasing process.
Shipping and delivery times:
- Shipments within the national territory
- Shipments to Bogotá are made between 1 and 3 business days.
- Nationwide shipments are made through the courier company Servientrega and their arrival may take 5 to 6 business days.
- Author: Diana Neira